- Potable water: Four Pump stations are feeding a network of 752 km. The average daily supply is 75,000 m3/day. The total storage capacity for potable water is 540,000 m3.
- Process water: Two Pump stations are feeding a network of 51 km. This network supplies the heavy industries with low mineralized water. The average daily supply represents 85,000 m3/day. The total capacity of storage of process water is 680,000 m3.
- Reclaimed water network: 42 km of networks to ensure the fire protection in the industrial area.
Wastewater collection networks
- Sanitary wastewater: 624 km and 57 lift stations.
- Industrial wastewater: 66 km and 28 lift stations.
- Sanitary Wastewater Treatment Plant (SWTP): Commissioned in 2015. Design capacity of 47,500 m3/day, currently receiving 50% of its capacity.
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant (IWTP): Commissioned in 2013. Design capacity of 48,000 m3/day, currently receiving 90% of its capacity.
- The reclaimed water produced after treatment is mainly re-used as irrigation water (30,000 m3/day) and the remaining volumes are released to the Red Sea, after controlling the compliance with water quality standards.